Do you know me...






You will recognize me when I come to meet you, holding the scarlet rose behind your back.
Spines exquisitely - honed, piercing, sharp, like stiletto scratching delicate, delicate skin.
"As you are good, surprisingly good," - I'll note to myself.
"How beautiful you are, attractive beautiful, in this snowy white."
You look in your eyes without stopping ... light curing.







You will recognize me when I approach you at a distance of an outstretched hand and present the only rose I have grown for years.
In the garden full of light and love, protecting from wind and frost, falling asleep near her at dawn, waking up near her at sunset.
You just take it with your lips ... neatly ... so that the spikes quickly sink into your skin, and you do not have time to feel the pain.
And then I will press my lips to your ... palms, filling with hot, pulsating blood,
In a tender kiss - it will become common.








Drink me slowly and for a long time ... it does not hurt at all, my dear.
Let me soften on your hands ... knowing that now I'm yours
Knowing that it is n, but in sage.








You will recognize me when I open my eyes early in the morning, and on the contrary will be yours.
So tender, so deep ... love, sprinkle my body with shimmering powder ...
Kiss my wrists ...
How fragile a moment, what happiness, to follow you.
In the water, clean, transparent, virgin blue ... sink, cutting the edges of love flows.
Look, as I slowly fall, with a small bead to your ground, under your feet.
In its depths there are no wars, no suffering, no pain.
It has a veto to die, there are only two in it.
Dive with me, touch the bottom ... I so want to feel you, to know.
Holding hands, push off and come up with a loud splash.
Feel, how wonderful it is, to inhale each other and hold your breath, anticipating the heartbeat in recognition.








You recognize me when I cover your eyes with your hands, I ask you not to look until I finish.
And I will put on your solemn monarch's cloak on your shoulders, it contains all eternity,
All our lives for two.
You remember that we are infinite, you know that we are immortal.
Take me quietly in your arms, carry me my king ...
I am the symbol of all your Gods, I am a symbol of your power, of all past and future civilizations.
In the amaranth flashes of bright light, in the tender melody of the newborn planet,
Out in the embrace.
Do not interrupt the course of our meetings, do not interrupt our vow.




Comments