V.Vysotsky: - Do not worry!





I do not like to talk about the date of his death. For me, Vysotsky is always alive.
But I want to share a song with you.
This recording was made at a concert at the Vakhtangov Theater in 1979.
Imagine that we are at this concert, and Vysotsky firmly declares to us:
"... Do not worry - I did not leave,
And do not expect - I will not leave! "




There is no me - I left Raseya, -
My girls go in the snot!
I now sow my seeds
On foreign Champs Elysees.

Someone vyaknul in a tram on Presnya:
"No it - finally at last!"
So let their alien songs
He writes about the Palace of Versailles there. "

I hear from behind - the exchange of news:
"Yes not that! He left - ask! "
"Ah is not that ?!" - and pushing with their elbows,
And they sit on their laps in a taxi.

The one with whom he was sitting in Magadan,
My friend in the Civil War -
He says that I write to him: "Vanya!
It's boring, Vanya, - come on, brother, to me! "

I already asked to go back -
Humiliated, yulil, begged ...
Nonsense! I will not return, probably -
Because I did not leave!



Who believed - to the gift, -
So that a good end, as in the movie:
Take the Arc de Triomphe,
Fly to the factories of Reno!






I laugh, I'm dying of laughter:
How did they believe this delirium ?! -
Do not worry - I did not leave,
And do not expect - I will not leave!

V.Vysotsky
1970





The song for verse "No me - I left Raseya ..." has several variations of the name: "Song of gossip", "About rumors", "Rumor".




Leonid Afremov art for sale
About this song Vysotsky tells the following story:
"... This song was also a curious story, I wrote it a long time ago when there was another burst of gossip.
And more recently, I was told that one lecturer, someone respected person - in ranks he, - lectured too very high-ranking military people and simply in all seriousness told me that they paid me ... for me. And that here I, in general, fly to play "Hamlet" from time to time.
And so, in principle, - in general, for a long time already - "there."
In all seriousness, he did it repeatedly.
I talked to him, - I say: "Where did you get this from?" - he says: "They told me" ... I hope that he no longer works. Although - who knows ... "
(Moscow, Evgeniy Vakhtangov Theater, 12.11.79)

Comments